Job Seekers lodge your details with us to be first in line for new jobs.
Click Here to Apply Now.
Subscirbe to NRS Newsletter to be informed of New Jobs Available for Candidates or Special Recruitment Promotions for Employers,
For Candidates > Our Process
At Nationwide Recruitment we value the people who work for us and treat all people registered on our database as important. Our efficient yet relaxed approach, and relationships with clients across many industries means that we have a wide range of jobs on offer. So, apply or register with us today.
Our commitments to our candidates include:
- Responsive and attentive - we listen to you
- Ongoing dialogue and partnership to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to ensure the best possible fit for each position
- You are not just a number to us!
- Service excellence, including screening, interviewing, evaluating and reference checking. This commitment continues after you have been placed in a position, with ongoing assessment to ensure you are satisfied with the placement.
We have a comprehensive approach to interviewing and counselling prospective candidates, to ensure that the most suitable person is put forward to our valued clients.
Initial Screening: candidates must satisfy a minimum set of criteria before being granted an interview. Information is initially obtained by phone or from a resume submission to ensure your time is not wasted if a suitable position is not likely to be available.
Registration/Interview: At the time of registration candidates are required to provide information regarding:
- Personal details, skills and qualifications
- Employment History
- Certificates and licences
- Medical Records
- Evidence of the right to work in Australia
Our consultants conduct a one-on-one interview with all candidates to gather information about their skills, work preferences and suitability for various assignments. Long-term and short-term goals, employment history and a range of other matters are all discussed at this stage.
Occupational Safety and Health Induction: All candidates are given an OS&H induction at our office at the interview stage, and we emphasise the absolute importance of safety in the workplace.
Reference Checks: A minimum of two recent referees are required to enable us to verify aspects of previous workplace behaviour and performance, skill levels, etc.
Recommend to Client: If you have met the job specific criteria we forward your details to the client, who may wish to meet and interview you prior to commencing the position.
Place Candidates: Once you have been placed, our consultant conducts a series of follow-ups with both you and the client to see that both parties are satisfied with the appointment.